Miyerkules, Agosto 31, 2016

JFC -UPDATE



JFC

242 is the volume breakout---  that will be your strong support -- if it drops,  235 will be your next support line! 250 will be your resistance!






4 (na) komento:

  1. The S&P CNX Nifty, or simply Nifty, is the leading index for large companies on the National Stock Exchange of India. It consists of 50 companies representing 24 sectors of the economy, and representing approximately 47% of the traded value of all stocks on the National Stock Exchange of India .

    νεα σημερα ελλαδα

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Are you missing daily profit in Stock Market ? Afraid of trading in volatile market? See our Weekly Result (29 Oct to 3rd Nov 2018) Profit Rs 3,68,697/- what you have missed. For Free Share Market Tips , Commodity Tips , Nifty Tips , Option Tips call us @ 09899836532 BigProfit Buzz

    TumugonBurahin
  3. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    TumugonBurahin
  4. Option trading makes a perfect solution in the whole segment to improve self timing in market.

    Best Free MCX Trading Tips
    Stock Cash Tips

    TumugonBurahin